Working in the motor trade comes with a significant amount of risk so getting good cover is vital. Click the green button to get quotes now.
- Cover for All Types of Businesses
- Cover for All Types of Vehicles
- Combined Policies Available
- Cover From Specialist Providers
- Full Documentation Available Instantly
Why Cover is Important
You maybe wondering to yourself “Why do I Need a Motor Traders Insurance Policy?”
If you work in the motor trade then it’s extremely important that you get the right type of insurance policy. A simply car insurance policy won’t do since you need to be able to work on multiple vehicles that do not belong to you. This is why motor trade insurance is the best choice. With a motor trade policy you can protect your business from all risks, including road risks, damage to your premises and liability claims.
Even if you only work as a part time motor trader then you’ll still need to get cover in the form of a part time motor traders insurance policy.
Types of Cover Available
- Road Risks - You can choose the level of cover you want from third party all the way to comprehensive cover. Third party is the cheapest option but doesn’t provide adequate cover for every type of business.
- Public liability - Liability claims are not uncommon for those who work in the motor trade so it’s definitely worth having it included in your policy.
- Building cover - If you have your own premises then you’ll certainly want to get it covered, whether you do this as part of your motor trade policy or as a separate type of cover.
- Breakdown assistance - If your business transports vehicles over long distances then breakdown assistance is a must.
- Combined Motor Trade Insurance - You can get cover for every aspect of your business by getting a combined policy. A combined motor trade insurance policy will typically include cover for road risks, your premises and both public and employee liability claims. Getting a combined policy is a great way to save time & money while getting full protection for your business.
Benefits of Getting Cover Online
Below are some of the advantages to getting a motor trade insurance policy online –
- Highly tailored quotes to suit the needs of your business
- Quotes from specialist providers
- Expert advice
- Quick and easy claims process
- Flexible payment methods
- Instant cover
Get Quotes The Easy Way
You can get motor trade insurance quotes very easily by clicking on the great button below. The quotes are provided by a panel of motor trade insurance specialists so you can be sure that your business is in good hands. All you have to do is provide a bit of information about the type of business you run and your insurance needs and you can have your quotes within a matter of minutes.