Getting young motor traders insurance quotes is easy. Simply click the green button and you can have tailored quotes from specialist providers in minutes!
- Road risks cover
- Cover for your premises
- Public liability insurance
- Employers’ liability insurance
- Legal costs
- Cover for your tools and stock
- Expert advice
- Instant documentation
What is Young Motor Traders Insurance?
If you’re under 25 and want to start your own motor trade business then getting the right cover is essential.
Motor trade insurance is a type of cover that is specially designed to protect those who work in the motor trade. It generally covers things such as road risks, premises, liability claims etc.
Young people are often considered higher risk by insurance providers but the good news is that you can get a young motor traders insurance policy for a fair price from a specialist provider.
What types of cover are available?
Below are some of the types of cover you can get with motor trade insurance –
- Road risks - It’s vital to have road risks insurance when you run a motor trade business. It will cover you (and any employees) so you’re able to work on/drive customer vehicles as well as any vehicles your business owns.
- Liability claims – Liability claims are always a risk for business owners so it’s always recommended that you have it included in your policy. You can have bother public and employers’ liability insurance added to your policy. You’re also able to get legal fees included in case you need to fight a liability claim in court.
- Combined motor trade insurance - A combined motor trade insurance policy not only covers you for road risks but also protects your premises, tools, stock and cash.
There are now many providers of young motor traders insurance who can offer you a policy at a fair price.
Why should I get quotes online?
Below are some compelling reasons to get young motor traders insurance quotes online –
- Save money – Being able to save money is one of the best reason to get quotes online. Getting quotes so easily means you can compare them next to each other and choose the policy that’s the best value for money.
- Easy quotes – Getting quotes online is very quick and simple. It’s just a matter of filling in a quote form with your details and insurance requirements and you’ll then have access to quotes from many different insurance providers.
- Easy to tailor your policy - You can easily tailor your insurance requirements when getting quotes online too. You simply check which insurance options you want included.
- No hard sell – You don’t have to deal with any hard sell when getting insurance online. You simply compare your quotes and pick the best one.
Getting quotes for young motor traders insurance is now a very quick and easy process.
Get young motor traders insurance quotes easily
To get your tailored quotes now just click the green button below.