Get the right type of cover for your business. Simply click the green button and you can have quotes in a matter of minutes!
- Road risks
- Liability claims
- Cover for your premises
- Tools, stock and cash
- Combined policies available
- Highly tailored quotes
- Instant documentation
What is Mobile Mechanics Insurance?
Mobile mechanics insurance provides protection for the risks that motor trade business operators face on a daily basis. The most basic type of cover is for working on customer vehicles. In addition to this you can also get cover for your premises, tools, stock and cash. Liability claims are another thing that you should consider getting cover for since they’re always a risk when working with members of the public.
The type of cover you need will depend on the type of business you run. For example mobile mechanics insurance will provide a different level of cover to a car dealership. You can tailor your policy to suit the exact needs of your business.
What factors affect the cost of mobile mechanics insurance?
Below are some of the major factors that will affect the cost of a mobile mechanics insurance policy –
- The type of business you run – The type of business you run will certainly impact what you pay for cover. This is because some business types are considered higher risk than others.
- Your age - Your age is another big factor that impacts cost. Typically those under 30 will pay more for cover.
- Your criminal/driving history - If you have any driving or criminal convictions then you can expect to pay more for motor trade insurance.
- The level of cover you take out - The level of cover you take out will of course impact cost too.
Getting motor trade insurance quotes is now a very quick and simple process.
What are the benefits of getting cover online?
Some benefits of getting cover online include –
- Save time – Getting quotes online is very quick and easy, especially when compared to contacting different insurance providers individually to obtain a quote.
- Save money – Being able to get quotes so easily means you could make a big saving on your cover by not overspending on a policy.
- Easily tailor your policy - You can add and remove cover options very easily when seeking cover online. This is perfect for motor trade business owners who typically need highly tailored policies.
- No pressure - There is also no pressure when getting quotes online. You simply choose the one that best suits the needs of your business.
Making your premises secure is a very good way to reduce the cost of your insurance.
Get mobile mechanics insurance quotes from specialist providers
Click the green button below to get mobile mechanics insurance quotes from specialist providers now.