When you work in the motor trade you want to be sure that you get the right level of cover for your business. Get tailored quotes by clicking the green button.
- Tailored Quotes
- Specialist Providers On The Panel
- Combined Policies Available
- Part time motor traders insurance cover
- All Types of Cover
- Full Documentation Available Instantly
Why Do I Need a Motor Traders Insurance Policy?
Motor trade insurance policies are typically very highly tailored so no two look exactly alike. This is because different businesses have different needs and therefore what’s right for one person will not be right for the other. Although motor trade insurance is usually tailored, there are common cover options you will often find in policies. Below are some of the main cover options available with motor trade insurance –
- Third party - Third party provides enough protection to enable you to drive and work on customer vehicles legally. It is also the cheapest type of cover you can get.
- Third party, fire & theft – If you want to add extra protection to a third party policy then you can also include fire and theft.
- Breakdown assistance - Any businesses that need to transport vehicles over longer distances will greatly benefit from breakdown assistance.
- Liability claims - Liability claims are a risk from both the public and your employees so it’s always a good idea to have liability cover included in your policy.
- Building cover - This will cover your building for structural damage, whether it’s the result of a natural disaster of malicious damage.
Why You Should Consider a Combined Policy
If you have your own premises and employ staff then you could benefit greatly from getting a combined motor trade insurance policy. A combined policy will protect every aspect of your business since it not only covers you for road risks but also covers your promises and includes liability cover. This means you can operate your business with full peace of mind.
Benefits of Getting Cover Online
- Get quotes from a panel of motor trade insurance specialists
- Tailor your quotes to suit the needs of your business
- Get expert advice (very useful for start-up traders)
- The claims process is quick and simple
- Multiple payment options
- Instant documentation available
- Save money on motor trade insurance
Get Quotes Quickly & Easily
Getting motor trade insurance quotes is now easier than ever. You can get cover for all types of businesses, including cheap mobile mechanics insurance. All you have to do is click on the green button below and once you’ve provided some required information about your business and your insurance needs you’ll then have access to your quotes. Click below to get started now!