If you buy and sell motorcycles then you need to have a good Motorcycle Traders insurance policy in place. Get quotes from a panel of specialist providers now by clicking the green button.
- All Types of Cover Available
- Employers/Public Liability Insurance
- Breakdown Assistance
- Flexible Payment Methods
- Full Documentation Available Instantly
Insurance for Motorcycle Traders
As a motorcycle trader, you’re handling a lot of expensive vehicles that need to be covered for risks such as collisions, theft and vandalism. If you’re operating from a premises then you also need to protect your building, stock, tools and cash. Motor trade insurance is specially designed for those who work in the motor trade.
Motor trade insurance is typically highly tailored to the unique needs of each business. Therefore the type of cover you require might be different to that of a car dealership or other similar business.
Types of Cover Motorcycle Traders Insurance Available
- Third party - Third party motorcycle traders insurance will enable you to drive customer motorcycles legally and provide cover for third parties when you’re involved in an accident where you’re liable.
- Third party, fire & theft - The same as third party insurance except theft and damage caused by fire are also covered.
- Fully comprehensive - Fully comprehensive motorbike traders insurance will cover any motorcycles you drive for all types of collisions, even those that you’re to blame for.
- Public liability - Liability claims could come from a customer or a member of public. Either way, if you have public liability insurance you’ll be covered if a claim goes against you.
- Breakdown assistance – Breakdown assistance is always a must when you’re driving a lot of different vehicles. You can usually have it included in your policy at a very competitive price.
- Combined policy - If you trade from a premises then a combined policy is a great way to cover everything together. You will be covered for road risks as well as tools, stock, cash and your premises itself.
Benefits of Getting Traders Cover From a Specialist Motor Trade Provider
- Highly tailored policies - You can have policies tailored to the exact needs of your business and within your budget.
- Save time - Getting quotes online allows you to save a lot of time and effort.
- Save money - Being able to pick from multiple quotes could save you a great deal of money.
- Friendly and professional service - You can be sure that you’ll always receive the best customer service from the providers on the panel.
- Easy claims process - The claims process is quick and simple, allowing you to focus on the running of your business.
- Instant cover - As soon as the first payment is made, your cover will be active.
Get Motor Cycle Traders Quotes the Easy Way
You can get motor trade insurance quotes is a very quick and simple manner now. All you have to do is click the button below and you’ll be able to compare tailored quotes from a panel of motor trade insurance specialists.