Click the green button to get motor trade insurance quotes now!
- Road risks
- Public liability
- Employers’ liability
- Legal fees
- Combined policies
- Cover for convicted drivers
- Instant documentation
- Expert advice
How to Mobile Mechanics Insurance
Mobile mechanics insurance is a type of cover for those who work in the motor trade. It typically provides cover for customer/business vehicles as well as your premises and tools if you choose to get a combined policy.
Below is a guide to the different types of mobile mechanics insurance you can get as well as some great ways to save money.
Types of motor trade insurance
- Road risks – Road risks is an extremely important type of cover since it enables you and your staff to work on and transport customer vehicles. Almost every type of motor trade business will require this type of cover.
- Liability claims - Liability claims are always a risk for motor trade business owners. You can get cover for claims from both the public and your employees as well as legal expenses.
- Combined policy - A combined motor trade policy will provide protection for all aspects of your business, including your premises, tools, stock and cash.
- Mobile mechanics insurance – If you work as a mobile mechanic then you’ll need to get the right type of cover that not only allows you to work on customer vehicles but also provides protection for your tools and van. Any good mobile mechanics insurance policy will provide cover for these things.
- Cover for convicted drivers – If you have a driving or criminal conviction then you can also get motor trade insurance for convicted drivers.
Where to find mobile mechanics insurance
Mobile mechanics insurance is offered by many different insurance providers. You can easily obtain quotes online and doing this will enable you to make an informed decision when it comes to which policy to take out. You can of course still contact insurance providers by phone if you prefer but this will certainly take longer compared to getting quotes online.
A combined motor trade policy will cover every aspect of your business including your premises.
Ways to save money
- Get a lot of quotes – Getting a lot of quotes is one of the most reliable ways to cut down the cost of mobile mechanics insurance.
- Pay annually – If you can afford to pay for your cover annually then the majority of insurance providers will offer you a good discount on your cover.
You can save time and money by getting quotes online.
Get mobile mechanics insurance quotes now
If you’re ready to get motor trade insurance quotes now then simply click the green button.