Get part time traders insurance quotes now. Simply click the green button to get started
- Cover only for when you need it
- Road risks
- Premises cover
- Cover for tools and stock
- Money cover
- Liability claims
- Legal expenses
- Expert advice
- Instant documentation
How Much Does Part Time Motor Traders Insurance Cost?
Not everyone who works in the motor trade does so on a full time basis. For those who only work in the motor trade for part of the year they require a flexible policy that only providers cover when it’s needed. This is where part time traders insurance comes in.
Part time motor traders insurance is a type of insurance that will cover you for only the period of time you require. You can get the exact level of cover you need so you can be sure that when you are operating your business, you’ll be fully protected the right type of part time motor traders insurance.
You can choose from all the usual options with a part time traders policy, including road risks, liability cover, cover for your tools and stock etc etc. People often wonder if they’re able to drive their own car on a part time motor traders insurance policy and this is indeed the case.
Getting part time motor traders insurance is incredibly quick and simple.
Things that affect the cost of part time motor traders insurance
- Your age - Your age will certainly affect how much you pay for cover. If you’re under 25 then you can expect to pay more simply because insurance providers will consider you higher risk.
- Your convictions - If you have any driving or criminal convictions then this will bump up the price you pay for part time motor traders insurance also.
- The level of cover you require - The level of cover you require is a big factor that affects cost. A basis third party road risks policy will of course cost less compared to a fully featured policy that includes cover for things like liability claims, premises, breakdowns etc.
Making your premises secure is a very good way to reduce the cost of your insurance.
Ways to save money on part time motor traders insurance
- Pay for the policy upfront – If you can pay for your policy annually then you’ll be able to make a very good saving with the majority of insurance providers.
- Make your premises secure - Another way to save money on your cover is by making your premises secure. Adding security measures to your premises will help to reduce the likelihood of theft or vandalism and therefore reduces the cost of your insurance too.
- Get quotes from a lot of providers – If you want to get quotes from a lot of different insurance providers you’re in the right place. Getting a lot of quotes is one of the best ways to save money on part time traders insurance too.
Get part time motor traders insurance quotes now
Click the green button below and you can have tailored part time traders insurance quotes within minutes!