Click the green quote button now and you can have quotes from specialist providers in minutes!
- Road risks
- Cover for your premises
- Money cover
- Liability claims
- Legal fees
- Combined policies available
- Cover for convicted drivers
- Instant documentation
How Much Does Mobile Mechanics Insurance Cost?
One of the first things that new motor trade business operators want to know is how much mobile mechanics insurance costs. This is not easy to answer because every policy is different and the price you pay will depend on a number of factors.
To help give you a clearer picture of how much you can expect to pay for mobile mechanics insurance, below are some of the main factors that impact cost –
- The type of business – The type of business you run will always impact the cost of motor trade insurance. For example a mobile mechanics insurance policy will be priced differently to a policy for a car showroom or auction house because of the different risks involved.
- How many employees you have - The number of employees you have is another thing that will affect the price of your cover.
- Your driving/criminal background – If you have any driving or criminal convictions that are unspent then insurance providers will take this into account when coming up with a price for your policy.
Motor trade insurance can be highly tailored to suit the needs of your business.
How to save money on mobile mechanics insurance
It’s always important to take any steps you can to save money when taking out mobile mechanics insurance. Below are some great ways to do this –
- Make your premises secure - Taking steps to make your premises secure such as installing CCTV and security lighting will definitely help to reduce the price you pay for cover, particularly when taking out a combined policy.
- Pay for the policy upfront - Paying for your cover annually rather than monthly is another good way to save money on motor trade insurance.
- Get as many quotes as possible - Always be sure to get a lot of quotes when looking for motor trade insurance since this is one of the best ways to save money.
You can get motor trade insurance even if you have a conviction.
Get quotes now