Get a combined motor trade insurance policy at a great price. Click the quote button to begin.
- Road risks cover
- Cover for your stock, vehicles and premises
- Business interruption insurance
- Employers’ liability cover
- Public liability insurance inc. personal accidents
- Cover for your cash
- Goods in transit insurance
- Professional indemnity
- Legal costs
- Installments and flexible payment options
How Much Does Combined Motor Trade Insurance Cost?
A combined motor trade insurance policy provides a way for motor trade business owners to cover all aspects of their business. The right type of insurance is a necessity when you operate your own business, especially when you have a premises and staff. A combined policy is perfect for such businesses and provides a convenient way to get full protection.
It’s easier than ever now to get combined motor trade insurance thanks to the large number of specialist providers out there. Simply click the green button on this page to get your quotes now.
Getting quotes from a lot of different insurance providers is one of the best ways to save money on combined motor trade insurance.
Factors that affect the cost of combined motor trade insurance
One of the first things that motor trade business owners want to know is how much cover will cost. The information below should help to clear this up.
Below are some of the main factors that affect the cost of combined motor trade insurance –
- How secure your premises are – Theft and vandalism are always risks that insurance providers take into account when coming up with the cost of a policy. For this reason it’s a very good idea to take any steps you can to make your premises secure if you want to save money.
- What type of business you run – The type of business you run will also affect the cost of your cover.
- Your staff – If you have staff then you’ll of course need to ensure that they’re covered to work on/drive customer vehicles. People who are over 30 and have a clean driving/criminal record will certainly be cheaper to insure than those who do not.
- The type of vehicles you deal with – If you buy and sell luxury sports cars then you can expect your premium to be higher when compared to a garage that mostly sells lower end cars.
Ways you can cut down costs
- Use CCTV and security lights at your premises - Any steps you can take to make your premises secure will help to keep the cost of your insurance down. Security lights and CCTV are two affordable yet effective ways to make your premises more secure.
- Pay for your policy annually - If you can afford to pay for your policy annually rather than monthly then this will enable you to make a good saving with most insurance providers.
- Get as many quotes as you can - You should always make sure you get a lot of quotes when looking for a combined policy since the prices you’re quoted can differ a lot from one insurance provider to the next.
Making your premises secure will certainly help to lower the cost of your cover.
Get combined motor trade insurance quotes now
To get combined motor trade insurance quotes from specialist providers now simply click the green button below.