If you work on classic vehicles then it’s incredibly important to get the right type of motor trade insurance cover. Simply click the green button now to get quotes from specialist traders insurance providers.
- Cover for your own vehicles
- Cover for customer vehicles
- Cover for your premises
- Employers liability
- Instant documentation
Motor Trade Insurance for Classic Restoration & Maintenance
Working on classic cars is a big responsibility - not only are classic vehicles generally expensive but they are also hard to find parts for and are usually the pride and joy of their owners. Therefore working on such vehicles means you want to get the right type of cover from a specialist provider. You can get quotes from specialist providers now by clicking the green button; or read on if you want to find out more…
Motor Trade Cover options
- Road risks - Road risks will cover you for customer vehicles and ensure that you and your employees are able to drive them legally, even if it’s only over short distances. You can choose from third party cover or fully comprehensive.
- Liability claims - Liability claims are always a risk when working with the public so getting public liability insurance as part of your policy is highly recommended. You can also get cover from liability claims from employees.
- Legal expenses - If you want to fight a liability claim then it could get very expensive so having legal expenses included as part of your policy is never a bad idea.
- Combined policy - A combined policy will provide full protection for your business and will cover you to work on/transport customer vehicles as well as providing cover for your premises, tools, stock and cash.
Benefits of getting traders cover online
Some of the main benefits of getting your traders policy online are –
- Save time
- Save money
- Easily add or remove cover options
- Take time to consider the right policy for you
- Get cover and documentation instantly
Saving money on your traders insurance
Some great ways to save money are –
- Shop around - The internet has made it incredibly easy to get a lot of quotes now and it’s one of the best ways you can save money on traders insurance. Comparing quotes next to one another will easily let you see which policy is offering the best deal.
- Secure your premises - Making your premises secure will help to reduce the risk of theft and vandalism and is therefore a very good way to save money on a motor trade insurance policy.
Get quotes now for your motor trade insurance
Simply click the green button below now and you can have tailored traders quotes from specialist providers in a matter of minutes!