Getting convicted drivers motor trade insurance doesn’t have to be a hassle. Just click the green button and you can have quotes within minutes!
- Driving convictions
- Criminal convictions
- Fair prices based on your circumstances
- Cover for your premises
- Cover for your tools, stock and cash
- Business vehicles covered
- Easy quotes
Can I Drive My Own Car Under a Convicted Driver Motor Trade Insurance Policy?
Many motor trade business owners like to get their personal car covered under their motor trade policy. There are some key advantages to doing this - namely that you don’t have to take out a separate policy for your own car and can save money by getting it included in your motor trade policy.
To get quotes for convicted drivers motor trade insurance now simply click the green button.
Getting quotes from different providers takes a matter of minutes.
Benefits of getting cover online
Below are some of the big advantages of getting motor trade cover online –
- Easy quotes – One of the biggest benefits of getting motor trade insurance online is that it makes getting quotes incredibly easy. You simply fill out one quote form and then have access to quotes from many different insurance providers.
- Save time and money - By being able to get quotes so easily it allows you to save a good deal of time and money.
- No pressure - When you get quotes online there is no pressure to take out a policy as there might be if you contact insurance providers by phone.
- Easily add or remove cover options - It’s also very easy to add or remove cover options online. Usually it’s just a case of checking or unchecking a box.
Factors that affect cost
Below are some major factors that impact the cost of a motor trade policy –
- The type of conviction you have – The type and severity of your conviction will definitely play a big role in how much your cover costs.
- The type of business you run - The type of business you run will be a big factor that determines cost too.
- Your age – People under 30 typically pay more for motor trade insurance since they’re considered higher risk by insurance providers.
- The security of your premises - The security of your premises is another big factor that affects the cost of motor trade insurance.
Specialist providers will take your circumstances into account when coming up with a price for your policy.
Get quotes the easy way
If you want to get convicted drivers motor trade insurance quotes in a quick and easy fashion then you’re in the right place. Simply click the green button to get your quotes now.