Get combined motor trade insurance quotes now by clicking the green button!
- All levels of road risks cover available
- Business interruption insurance
- Premises, stock, cash etc. covered
- Cover for employee claims
- Public liability insurance inc. personal accidents
- Money cover
- Goods in transit insurance
- Legal fees for liability claims
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Flexible payment options
Can I Drive My Own Car Under a Combined Motor Traders Insurance Policy?
Combined motor trade insurance is a very convenient way to insure every part of your business when you work in the motor trade.
Many new motor trade business owners wonder if they’re able to drive their own car under a combined motor trade insurance policy. The answer to this is yes. You’re typically able to insure vehicles that your business works on as well as vehicles that you own under a motor trade insurance policy.
You can cover vehicles you own and customer vehicles under a traders policy.
What motor trade insurance typically covers
- Road risks - Road risks provides cover for customer vehicles and vehicles your business owns. This means that you and your staff are able to work on/drive customer vehicles and be covered for any accidents.
- Liability claims - Liability claims can come from customers or sometimes your own employees. You can get cover for both with a combined policy. You’re also able to have legal expenses included in the policy if you need to fight a claim in court.
- Premises - A combined policy will also provide cover for your premises. This is extremely useful and means you won’t need to take out a separate building insurance policy.
- Stock and tools - Your stock and tools are covered under a combined policy too.
- Cash –Cash is something most motor trade businesses are going to be dealing with all the time so it’s reassuring to know that it too is covered under you policy.
You can insure every aspect of your business on a combined motor trade insurance policy.
Ways you can save money on combined motor trade insurance
The cost of a motor traders insurance policy can vary a lot depending on the size and type of business you run. However there are certain steps that any motor trade business owner can take to save money. These include –
- Pay for your policy annually - Paying for your policy annually is one of the best ways to make a saving on your insurance.
- Shop around - You should also make sure to get as many quotes as you can to avoid overpaying.
- Secure your premises - Taking steps to make your premises more secure will help you to keep costs down too.
Get combined motor trade insurance quotes easily
Getting combined motor trade insurance is easier than ever. Simply click the green button to get your quotes now.