When you run an approved repairer bodyshop you want to protect your business with the right motor trade insurance policy. The specialist panel of expert insurance providers can find you the best cover tailored to your needs.
- Public & Employers’ liability Cover
- Protection for your premises and vehicles
- Cover for Tools & Equipment in transit and on-site
- Road Risk Cover
- Defective Workmanship Cover
- Cover for body shop equipment such as spray booths and compressors
Approved Repairer Bodyshops Insurance Cover - What You Need to Know
There are countless types of businesses that require motor trade insurance - from HGV mechanics to tyre fitters and breaker yards. When your business requires you to work on customer vehicles, you need to make sure you’re fully covered with a strong insurance policy. Insurance for approved repairer bodyshops will enable you to work on and drive customer vehicles with full protection.
Below are some of the most common cover options with an approved repairer bodyshop insurance policy –
- Third party - Third party cover will enable you to work on customer vehicles as well as transporting them. However if you or one of your employees were liable for an accident then your policy would not pay out for the damaged caused to the vehicle being driven.
- Comprehensive - A comprehensive policy will provide cover for all types of collisions, even those that you or your employees were liable for.
- Combined policy - A combined policy is extremely useful for approved repairer bodyshops since it will not only provide cover for the vehicles you work on but also for your premises, tools, stock and cash.
- Liability claims - Liability claims are always something you have to be wary of - both from members of the public and your own employees. You can get both types of cover included as part of a motor trade policy.
Saving money on traders insurance
Below are a couple of great ways to save money on your motor traders insurance –
- Make your premises secure - No matter what type of policy you get, making your premises secure will always go a long way to helping you save money.
- Hire employees who are experienced - This will help to cut down the risks of things like collisions and liability claims and in turn will help to reduce the cost of your insurance.
- Get a lot of quotes - Getting quotes from a lot of different providers is one of the best ways to save money on insurance for approved repairer bodyshops. You can easily compare the quotes you get and choose the one that’s the best value for money.
Get your motor traders cover quotes now
To get quotes from a panel of traders insurance specialists now, simply click the green button below. Once you’ve provided the necessary information, you’ll then have access to your quotes.