Getting the right motor trade insurance cover for your alternative Fuel Converters Workshop is vital when you work in the motor trade.
Click the green button to get quotes from specialist providers now.
- Protect your premises
- Protect your vehicles
- Public liability cover
- Employers liability
- Instant documentation
Alternative Fuel Converters Workshops Motor Trade Insurance
When you run a business in the motor trade, you need to get the right type of protection so you can run your business with full peace of mind.
Below are some of the types of policies you can get as well as the benefits of getting cover online.
Types of motor trade policies
- Motor trade policy - A standard traders insurance policy will provide enough cover so that you’re able to run your business properly. You’ll be covered for working on and driving customer vehicles and can select the level of cover you think you need.
- Part-time policy - If you only work in the motor trade on a part-time basis then you can get a flexible policy that provides cover when you need it.
- Combined policy - A combined motor trade policy provides cover for all aspects of your business. This includes customer vehicles of course but also your premises too. You can also include cover for things like tools, stock and cash.
Why get motor traders insurance cover online?
- Compare quotes easily - One of the biggest advantages of getting cover online is that you can easily compare quotes from different insurance providers. This saves you both time and money.
- Tailor your policy to fit your business - Another great thing about getting your cover online is that you can easily add or remove cover options and tailor your policy to fit the exact needs of your business.
- No hard sell - When you’re looking for cover online, you can do so without any pressure and have time to consider exactly which type of policy you want to get. Unfortunately this isn’t always the case when dealing with insurance providers on the phone and you might feel pressured to taking out a policy you’re not 100% sure you’re happy with.
- Instant documentation - When you take out a motor trade insurance policy online you’ll be sent the documentation you need instantly via email.
Get quotes from specialist motor trade insurance providers
Getting quotes for motor trade insurance is easy. Simply click the green quote button below and you can have your traders insurance quotes within a matter of minutes.