Covering yourself for road risks insurance is vital when you work in the motor trade. Click the green button to get quotes now.
- All Types of Cover
- Breakdown Assistance
- Quotes Tailored to Your Business
- Flexible Payment Options
- Full Documentation Available Instantly
Types of Road Risk Cover
- Third Party - Third party insurance will provide enough cover so you can work on and drive any vehicles in the posession of your business legally. It is the cheapest option available.
- Third party, fire & theft - The same as third party insurance only fire and theft are now included.
- Comprehensive - A comprehensive policy will provide you with the best protection and will provide cover for the vehicles you’re driving even if you’re involved in a collision where you’re at fault.
- Breakdown assistance - You can also have breakdown assistance included in your policy. This is especially useful if you transport vehicles over longer distances.
Additional Types of Cover
- Tools & cash - Tools and cash are extremely important to your business so it’s never a bad idea to get cover for them.
- Public liability - Liability claims are always a big risk when working with customer vehicles so it’s a good idea to have it included in your policy.
- Employers liability - Liability claims can also come from your own employees so you should strongly consider employers liability cover too.
- Part time traders policy - If you work in the motor trade on a part time basis then you can get part time motor traders insurance.
You can get the above cover as well as road risks covered all under one easy policy by getting combined motor trade insurance.
Factors That Affect Cost
Below are some of the biggest factors that will affect the cost of a motor trade road risk insurance policy –
- Your type of business - Some types of motor trade businesses come with more risks than others and the cost of your policy will reflect this.
- Types of vehicles - The types of vehicles you’ll be working on/transporting will also have a significant impact on the price you pay.
- Your age - Age is another big factor. Younger people will find it harder to find insurance at an affordable rate although there are specialist providers who offer cover to those under the age of 25.
Get Motor Trade Road Risk Insurance Quotes The Easy Way
Getting motor trade road risk insurance quotes is now easier than ever. if you’d like to get quotes from a panel of specialist motor trade road risk insurance specialists then all you have to do is click the green button below. After providing some required information you’ll then be able to easily compare your quotes side-by-side.