When you work in the motor trade you need to get proper cover to protect you. Get quotes from a panel of specialist motor trade and tyre fitter insurance providers now by clicking the green button.
- All Types of Cover Available
- Employers/Public Liability Insurance
- Combined Insurance
- Breakdown Assistance
- Full Documentation Available Instantly
Insurance for Tyre Fitters
Types of Cover
- Road risks - This will cover you and your employees when driving customer vehicles. You can choose which level of tyre fitter insurance cover you require - third party, third party, fire & theft or fully comprehensive.
- Engineering inspection - This will ensure that your machinery is properly maintained and usable.
- Premises - As a tyre fitter, you have to think about the security of your premises and assets as well as the vehicles you’re working on. Stock, tools and machinery are usually covered by premises insurance as standard.
- Public liability - If you have a dispute with a customer then it’s very possible they could file a liability claim against you. Public liability insurance will ensure that you’re covered should a liability claim go against you. Legal fees can also be included.
- Employer’s liability - Liability claims from employees are another thing you have to be wary so getting this type of cover is certainly recommended.
- Combined policy - A combined policy includes cover for all road risks as well as your premises, stock, tools, cash and machinery.
The Benefits of Getting Tyre Fitter Insurance Cover Online
- A highly tailored policy - You can get the exact level of cover you need for your business at a price you can afford.
- Cover for all risks - Cover every type of risk, from collisions and breakdowns to liability claims and theft of your assets.
- Easy claims process - The insurance providers on the panel have great experience working with those in the motor trade so you can be sure that if you need to make a claim, it will be an easy and painless process.
- Expert advice - If you need advice on the different types of cover available and which would be best suited to your business then expert advisers are available to speak to at any time.
- Save time & money - Getting tyre fitter insurance quotes online saves you a good deal of time and could potentially save you a lot of money too.
- Instant cover - As soon as you pay for your policy, you’ll be covered and able to run your business with full peace of mind.
Get Your Quotes Now
You can get tailored quotes from a panel of motor trade insurance specialists now by clicking the green button. After providing some information about your business and the level of cover you require, you’ll then have access to your quotes for to choose from. Click below to get started now!