If you are becoming a Start-Up Trader, you want to be sure you get the right type of insurance. You can get quotes from specialist motor trade insurance providers now by clicking the green button.
- Cover for Traders of All Ages
- Employers/Public Liability Insurance
- Cover for Road Risks and Premises
- Breakdown Assistance
- Flexible Payment methods
- Full Documentation Available Instantly
Insurance for Start-Up Traders
There are many specialist providers of motor trade insurance and you can get quotes by clicking on the green button. Before you get your quotes though, it’s recommended that you read through the rest of the information on this page so you know about the types of cover you can get and also how to save money.
Types of Start Up Traders Insurance Cover
- Road risks - When you work in the motor trade, you’ll need to be able to work and/or drive customer vehicles legally. This means having a minimum of third party insurance for collisions. Although third party cover is the cheapest option, it doesn’t provide the best level of cover. If you want complete peace of mind then comprehensive insurance is a good idea.
- Public liability - Liability claims are always a risk for those who work in the motor trade so you should certainly have this type of cover included in your policy.
- Breakdown assistance - When driving customer vehicles, you want to know that breakdown cover is in place should you need recovering.
- Combined motor trade insurance - A combined motor trade policy will enable you to cover everything from road risks to theft and damage at your premises.
- Motor trade insurance for convicted drivers - If you have a conviction then you will need to get motor trade insurance for convicted drivers.
Do I Qualify for Start Up Motor Trade Insurance?
In order to quality for motor trade insurance, you need to –
- Hold a full UK driver’s licence
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Be able to provide proof that you work in the motor trade
How Can I Save Money on Traders Insurance?
- Park vehicles securely - Whether you work from home or your own premises, you should always ensure that any vehicles you hold are parked securely in order to reduce the risk of theft.
- Secure your premises - You should also take every step you can to make your premises secure. Security lights and CCTV are great ways to reduce the chances of theft and vandalism.
- Pay upfront - Paying for your policy annually is a great way to save money so if you can afford it, it’s definitely worth considering.
- Get multiple quotes - Getting quotes from different providers is a must. It enables you to get a clear idea of what you should be paying for a policy.
Get Motor Traders Cover Quotes Now
To get quotes from a panel of specialist motor trade insurance providers simply click the green button below. All you have to do is provide a bit of information about your business and insurance needs and you’ll then have access to your quotes.