If you have a criminal or motoring conviction and work in the motor trade then it’s vital that you get your traders insurance from the right provider.
Click the green button to get motor traders insurance quotes now.
- Cover for proposers with driving convictions
- Cover for proposers with criminal convictions
- All Cases Considered
- Full Cover for Your Business
- Cover From Specialist Providers
- Full Documentation Available Instantly
Motor Trade Insurance With Convictions
Do I have to declare my conviction?
When you’re looking for motor trade insurance then you might be wondering if you’re obligated to inform insurance providers of your conviction. This will all depend on whether your conviction is spent or unspent. The amount of time until a conviction is spent will depend on the severity of the punishment you received. For example, convictions that come with a prison sentence of 6 months or less are spent 2 years after the sentence is completed. For more serious convictions that carry a sentence of over 30 months and up to 4 years, the conviction will be spent after 7 years.
If you do have to declare your conviction then it’s useful to know the code for your particular conviction too. If you’d like to find out the code for your particular conviction then you can find a full list here.
Types of Traders Cover for Convicted Drivers
- Third Party –Third party will enable you to drive and work on customer vehicles legally although you will not be covered for accidents that you’re liable for. You can also add fire and theft to a third party policy.
- Comprehensive - A comprehensive policy will cover you for all road risks, including accidents that you’re liable for as well as fire and theft.
- Combined – A combined policy is an excellent choice when you have your own premises and/or employ staff. A combined policy will cover you for road risks in addition to covering your premises and protecting you from liability claims - both from the public and your employees.
Why Get Motor Trade Cover From a Specialist Provider?
Below are some of the benefits of getting motor trade insurance from a specialist provider –
- Get cover at an affordable cost
- Tailor your policy as much as you need to suit your business
- Get expert advice
- Flexible payment options
- Instant cover
Get Traders Insurance Quotes Now
If you’re looking for quotes for convicted drivers motor trade insurance then you’re in the right place. The panel of specialist insurance providers will be able to offer you a tailored quote that’s perfectly suited to the needs of your business. Click the green button below to get your quotes now.