Click the green button now to get motor trade insurance quotes within a matter of minutes.
- Cover for All Types of Businesses
- Road Risks
- Employers/Public Liability Insurance
- Part Time Policies
- Instant Documentation
Businesses That Can Get Motor Trader Insurance
In order to qualify for motor trade insurance, you do not have to be a trader. In fact, there are many types of businesses that can benefit from motor trade insurance other than traders. These include –
- Mobile Mechanics
- Vehicle Delivery Agents
- Vehicle Dismantlers
- Vehicle Body Builders
- MOT Garages
- Accessory Fitters
- Scrap and Salvage Merchants
- Breakdown Recovery
- Sound and Security Installers
- Tyre and Windscreen Fitters
Types of Policies Available
Below are the main types of motor trade insurance policies you can get –
- Road risks - Covering road risks is a must when you work in the motor trade. You can choose what level of cover you want from third party to fully comprehensive. You will also be covered for working on customer vehicles when you get road risks as part of a motor trade insurance policy.
- Combined policy - A combined policy is an excellent choice when you have your own premises and employ staff. It will cover you for everything, including road risks, damage to your premises and liability claims from your employees and the public.
- Part time policy – If you do not work in the motor trade full time then you can benefit from getting a flexible, part time policy to cover you.
Ways to Cut Down Costs
- Pay annually – One of the best ways to save money on motor trade insurance is to pay for your policy annually rather than monthly. It might not be affordable for everyone to do this but if you can then you’ll be able to negotiate a significantly lower rate with insurers.
- Make your premises secure - If you get your premises covered in your policy, then you’ll want to take any steps you can to make them more secure to cut down your premium.
- Shop around - One of the most reliable ways to save money on motor trade insurance is to get multiple quotes from different insurance providers. This will enable you to compare the quotes and pick the policy that’s best for your business.
Get Quotes Now
Getting motor trade insurance quotes is now a very quick and simple process. All you have to do to get quotes from a panel of motor trade insurance specialists is click the green quote button below. Get started now and you can have your quotes within minutes!