When you work in the motor trade and have your own premises you will require Combined Motor Trade Insurance, you want to be sure you’re covered for all risks. Click the green button to get motor trade insurance quotes now.
- Cover for Your Vehicles
- Cover for Your Premises
- Public Liability
- Employers Liability
- Full Documentation Available Instantly
Combined Motor Trade Insurance
When you have your own premises and employ staff you will require Combined Trade Insurance as simple road risk insurance policy does not provide enough protection. A motor trade policy will cover not only your vehicles but also your premises as well as providing cover for liability claims.
What’s Covered in a Combined Motor Trade Insurance Policy?
- Road risks – You can choose from all the common road risk cover options, including third party; third party, fire & theft; and fully comprehensive. Which you choose will depend on your budget and the level of risk you face.
- Public liability - When you work with the public, liability claims are always a risk. Public liability will cover you in case a claim goes against you. You can also have legal expenses included as part of public liability cover.
- Employers liability - Liability claims don’t only come from members of the public; in fact claims from employees are becoming increasingly common. A combined policy that includes employers liability will protect you against such claims.
- Building cover - This will cover your building for structural damage and vandalism. Structural damage can be very costly to repair so having this covered as part of your combined trade policy is a big plus.
- Tools & cash - It’s also possible to have tools and cash covered in a combined policy. This doesn’t come as standard with every provider so you should be sure to specify if you want tools and cash included in your policy.
What are the Benefits of Combined Motor Trade Insurance?
Below are the main benefits of getting a combined insurance policy –
- Save time & money
- Have everything covered under one easy-to-manage policy
- Protect yourself against liability claims from employees and the public
- Get a highly tailored policy that’s perfect for your business
- Flexible payment options
- Instant cover & documentation
Get Quotes Now
There was a time when getting multiple quotes for combined insurance meant having to call insurers separately by phone. Thankfully this is no longer the case. You can now get multiple combined car trade insurance quotes in a quick and easy manner. Simply click the green button below and you can have quotes from a panel of specialist motor trade insurance providers in a matter of minutes.